What Causes Blood Pressure
- Blood Pressure is taken of Arterial Blood (Fluid).
- Arterial Blood is 7% of total body weight.
- Total body fluid is 70 to 75% of the total body weight.
- So about 65% of the fluid is in the cells and between the gap in the cells.
- Arterial blood supplies nutrients to the entire body.
Brain Storming to check the possibilities
- Let us say that arterial blood has to service 10 sq meters of area with the job of delivering the nutrients.
- Due to some reasons the arteries are not able to deliver the required nutrients to the area.
- Let us say blood travels at the speed of x speed to service 10 sq meters.
- Now if it has to service 15 sq meters it will need to increase the speed by 1.5 times (1.5 x).
- That will cause high Blood Pressure.
- The other way to service the increased area would be to load more nutrients in per unit of blood.
- That will cause high blood sugar.
What can cause increase in the service area
- The size of the stomach is 200 to 250 grams. So there is a limit to which a person can overeat food.
- A person can drink water from 500 ml a day to 8 – 10 litres a day.
- The excess is not only excreted. It is stored in the cells of the body as well over a longer period of time.
- More nutrients are needed to service excess water in the cells.
- The excess of supplements and vitamins can also cause the increase in the service area.
- The change in the mix of minerals can also cause increase in the service load.
Since last 3 months I have been trying to cure type 1 Diabetic patient with hydration / dehydration cycles. I am very close to complete cure. The patient is not able to restrict tea intake. Tea is causing increase in urine frequency and that is the culprit today. Otherwise the patient is more or less cured.
Get back to this web site again after few days to get the update on the patient.