Dehydration and Blood Sugar

Dehydration and Blood Sugar I was doing experiments with Dehydration and Blood Sugar during the month of March 2016. Target was to drink 2.5 litres of water every 10 days. Rest of the days I planned to drink 300 to 500 ml water. I drank 300 to 500 ml water on the following days - 2.03.2016 to 9.03.2016 11.03.2016 to 18.03.2016 22.03.2016 to 27.03.2016 On other days I drank 2 to 2.5 litres of...

Improve Eyesight working on computer

Improve Eyesight working on computer People who work on computers for long hours report poor eyesight after few years. There is a simple solution to improve eyesight working on computer. Corona of human eye has 65% to 75% of total optical power. Corona has fixed focal length. It does not allow us to see a wide range of distance clearly. The remaining optical power (25% to 35%) is in the lens...

eye specs prescription meaning

eye specs prescription meaning Things you should take into account while your gets your eyes tests for lenses. Eye spec prescription has following numbers :- Spherical Cylindrical Axis When you are not able to see an object clearly you eyes will initially try to see clearly by changing the shape of corona to some extent. How if you are getting your specs made for the first time and you are...

Top Acidity Blogs

Top Acidity Blogs Acidity Review of leading web sites and blogs on Acidity Acidity refers to a set of symptoms caused by an imbalance between the acid secreting mechanism of the stomach and proximal intestine and the protective mechanisms that ensure their safety. The stomach normally secretes acid that is essential in the digestive process. The above definition is not helpful. In the same para,...

Night Light increases Cancer Risk

Night Light increases Cancer Risk Night Light increases Cancer Risk It is quite interesting to read how dangerous is lighting at night. Some of the studies point out that use of night bulbs increase the risk of cancer in men and women by more than 100%. People who are blind and who do not sense any light has 50% less cancer incidences. Read the full article...

Reasons of Poor Eyesight

Reasons of Poor Eyesight The first reason for poor eyesight is reading for long hours. This looks strange. But it has a reason. Let us look at the working of eye to understand the reasons of poor eyesight. Cornea is the top layer of eye. It is white. It has 65 to 75% of total focusing power (optical power) of the eye. But with fixed focus we can see thing clear only within a very short...

Top Constipation Blogs

Top Constipation Blogs Today I googled “Constipation blogs”. And found - Top Blogs on Constipation   My review of the above blogs is as under:     There is really nothing. Constipation Cause is Life Style. What about Life Style. There is nothing scientific about this blog.     There is really nothing.     There is nothing new. Diet and exercise.  ...

Constipation and Dehydration

Constipation and Dehydration Constipation is single cause that could be contributing to all ailments in the world. And there is no cure or conclusive study of constipation.   I am a perfectionist.   I suffered from severe constipation for a long time. I suffered from other stomach related issues as well for a long time.   I tried various water drinking solution. I got 80 to 90...

Cancer and Proteins

Cancer and Protens What was the basis of claim that cancer cells thrive on sugar. People were advised to avoid taking sugar for last 20 years to cure cancer. More than 50% of cancer patients would have died of this mistake only.   Now what is the guarantee that the above discovery is of any value.   In my opinion this latest discovery will kill the more than 50% of the cancer patients....

Constipation Causes

Constipation Causes   The following link lists the following possible constipation Causes – Low fiber diet Repeatedly ignoring the urge to go Not drinking enough water A lack of exercise Hypothyroidism Painkillers Chocolates Vitamins and supplements Laxatives overuse Too much dairy products Antidepressants Depression Antacids Blood Pressure and Allergy Medicines Inflammatory bowel Disease...