Constipation Blog – Last 30-40 years has seen so much hype about water that people cannot think beyond liquids to relieve constipation. Popular things that people try these days to relieve themselves of constipation:-
- Drinking a glass of water before going to bed.
- Drinking water whenever they get up in the night.
- Drinking hot tea.
- Drinking hot water.
- Drinking water with Honey.
- Drinking warm water with lemon and Honey.
And the list goes on.
What are the facts
- More then 80% of the world’s population passes stool after a period of dehydration (going without water for 6 to 8 hours or more) while sleeping.
- Walking helps get better and stronger motions (that is dehydration).
- Gyming helps better and stronger motions (that is dehydration).
- Hot tea dehydrates.
- Warm water with lemon dehydrates.
- Warm water dehydrates.
- Sugar dehydrates.
But science and doctors still believe that hydration is the only way to relieve constipation.
And trust me you must hydrate yourself. You should follow just rest of the population suffering constipation believes in.