AOR Exam 2017
AOR Exam 2017
I want to draw the attention of the applicants for Advocate on Record examination 2017 to the following –
- Section 138 judgments on post dated cheques – To my mind the judgments of the Hon’ble Supreme court on post dated cheques are without considering section 68 of Indian Stamp Act. Drawing a post dated cheque is illegal since the law prescribes a fine for the same on both the parties. How can this matter be brought to the notice of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India to correctly pronounce the law concerning the post dated cheques.
- Much of the time of the litigants is spent on procedural matters or miscellaneous applications questioning the civil procedure code to be applied to the case. To my mind there has to be consistency to apply the procedure and any question on the procedure must be decided on the same date by the Hon’ble court. There is no point in dragging the questions of procedure for years when using the wrong procedure the judgment can be given in few months.
- The contents of this web site. Can I file Public Interest Litigation though I have personal interest in the sense that I may gain a lot by way of publicity. But the prime interest of mine is to help people with incurable diseases.
- How the rules concerning the dress code of the advocates can be challenged. The need of having an office within 16 kms of the supreme court can be challenged. These are age old rules which must be revisited to align with the changed times.
- There are lot of other issues concerning the law and order and handling of such matters in the existing frame work of judiciary.