Skip to content
- During Summers – Give your child 6-10 servings (30 to 100 ml water as per age) of water spread evenly through out the day till going to bed.
- During Winters – Give your child 5-7 servings of water.
- The increased water is to be given for 3 to 7 days.
- If the above does not cure bed wetting (This may happen due to excessive use of chocolates, cold drinks and lot of other products) or if your child is already drinking excessive water, give a pinch of salt in 4-5 serving of water per day. This will reduce the water intake on its own.
- This should cure the Bed Wetting of child in 2-3 days.
- Continue this for another 3-4 days to get rid of Bed Wetting permanently.
- When your child gets rid of bed Wetting, he may continue with normal water drinking.
- Please do not restrict the fluid intake in evening. It is important that water is given in the evening hours as well leading upto going to bed.
- Restrict milk intake in the evening.
- Bed Wetting will be cured in just 2 days in most of cases.
- Bed Wetting medicines have very serious side effects. Moreover it is effective only during the period medicine is given. As soon medicine is stopped the Bed wetting starts again. See more details at – http://healthyindianow.in/bed-wetting-side-effects-medicines/
- People in India can leave their mobile number and email id for a call back to discuss in person.
- People outside India write email asking for specific issues.