Health Uncoded – First Time
I had been trying to lose weight for last 8 years without any real long term success. Now I lost 6 kg weight and still losing weight. I feel the rate of losing weight is increasing by each passing day.
- Take a spoon of sugar the first thing in the morning.
- Do not go out for morning walk or exercise or gym or swimming without eating substantial amount of food.
- Do not exercise for 30 minutes after eating food.
- Do not consume much sugar during day time.
- Take dinner between 6 to 8 pm.
- Take 2-3 spoons of sugar at bed time say around 10-11 pm
- If a person gets up during night he should take1-2 spoons of sugar.
- Exercise not important for the above system to work.
- You do not need to cut down on your food intake. Since the idle/ resting metabolic rate goes up, a person will feel hungry more often. Do not increase the food intake, just keep taking small amounts of sugar whenever you feel hungry.
Logic for above
- During sleep body uses blood glucose that is present in the body.
- If dinner is delayed, the body will not metabolise the dinner food ingested during sleep – during sleep the metabolic rate falls down to 5 to 10% of the day time metabolic rate.
- In case the blood glucose falls short of the requirement, the vital organs will not function at full speed. The vital organs will slow down during sleep.
- These vital organs are responsible for throwing out the toxic or unwanted things that get into body. That is done the first thing in the morning. If your heart slows down during sleep it will cause build up of cholesterol in the arteries leading to Heart disease.
- The accumulation of waste in the body will cause the metabolic rate to fall down even during day time.
- The ever reducing metabolic rate will cause weight gain.
- The body will try to make up for the deficiency of blood glucose during sleep by increasing the blood sugar levels. The body will start keeping more glucose in the body as a general rule even during day time.
- The other way to keep ready supplies of glucose during night is to thicken the arteries so that increased amounts of insulin and then sugar can be carried in the arteries. That causes high Blood Pressure in long run.
- Accumulation of waste in the body causes strokes in long run.
Metabolic syndrome refers to a group of health conditions that occur one after other with passage of time.
- Blood Sugar
- Blood Pressure
- Weight Gain
- Muscle Loss
- Heart Disease
- Neuro Conditions
- Most of the other conditions
I always believed that solution of any one of them will lead to cure for all of them. My main concern was to reduce weight. I am sports person. So first I tried increasing any sports time. I did not give any results except pain in the whole body.
I have good control over my eating habits. That did not work at all. To cut is short, nothing worked for last 8 years. But I never give up. For last one year or so I focused exclusively weight loss without any exercise or special dieting. Every one will start screaming that it is impossible. The whole world can not be so fool to try all sorts of things and reach no where. And here I was saying you do not need to do any thing to lose weight.
The focus scientific statements were as under –
- Resting metabolic rate goes down. That causes weight gain.
- Resting metabolic rate is when you do not do any active movement. This is the rate of burning of calories by your body in resting condition.
- During sleep the metabolic rate falls to 5 to 10% of the day time metabolic rate.
- The calorie requirements of the body during day time and sleep does not change substantially.
I did lot of other exeriments during last 1 year to test to above focus points. But there was no success. I kept trying and finally I am there. Now any one can get any weight he/ she decides to get. All it needs is a decision of the individual. I think 100% of the people of this earth will be able to gain health thru above.
Any doubts/ clarifications – please write to – email@example.com