What is the cause of bed wetting
What is the cause of bed wetting
The leading web site lists the causes of bed wetting –
- The child cannot hold urine for entire night. If this is the cause then cure has to shorten the night.
- The child does not wake up when his bladder is full. If this is the cause then cure has to be – do not allow the child to sleep through the night.
- The child produces large amount of urine during evening and night. For this cause the bed wetting children have been suggested not to drink fluids during evening and night hours. Last 100 years have gone by without any improvement in the incidence of bed wetting.
- The child has poor day time toilet habits. This is funniest of all.
And to top all the bed wetting is inherited. So the cure of disowning the parents is not possible.
There is still more funnier cause – poor bladder control. This cause is the reason for diabetes and hypertension which is killing 40 to 50% of the people of this world. And this is likely to go up. This is something like you have a vessel to store water at your home and it is over flowing. Now instead of turning off the tap these scientists will tell you that you have a smaller vessel and you should wait till the vessels grows and the over flowing of fluids will stop on its own.
Urine is Liquid/ consists of fluids.
So there is fluid mis-management in the body.
This should be the cause. And this should be cure.
Anything beyond this is not scientific.
Now look at some of the drugs available and own admitted performance stats of these drugs.
And these drugs have lot of side effects besides having no curative effect on bed wetting. Children have been reported to have died due to these drugs. But governments are doing nothing about such practices by pharma companies. It was shocking for FDA to issue to caution to the parents while giving these medicines to children.
There is no independent study to prove the efficacy of these drugs.
Cut short the crap.
click on www.healthyindianow.in for perfect fluid management of the body and get rid of the bed wetting in 48 hours.
This click will make sure your child lives a healthy and trouble free life.
Bed wetting is caused due to fluid imbalance in various compartments of the body.
My son, daughter and 4 children of my friends stopped wetting the bed within 3-4 days by following the following water routines.
Kids whose water intake is less then normal
- They should be encouraged to drink 50-100 ml water 10-12 times during the day.
- The water intake should be evenly spread over the day. Almost one water serving every hour. Time is important factor.
- The water intake should not be restricted during evening or just before the bed time.
- Water intake even few minutes before going to bed will have no adverse effect on bed wetting.
- After a week or so, let the child decide his water intake. Do not force. By this time the body would have adjusted the water intake needs and will demand on its own.
Kids whose water intake is more then normal
- Add a pinch of salt in 3-4 serving of the water.
- It will cause the water to stay longer in the body and the child will tend to drink less water on its own.
- The reduction in water intake should be carefully monitored.
- After 7 days the addition of salt to water should be stopped. The body would adjust the water intake automatically.
In most of the cases bed wetting will stop in 1-2 days. At the most it will take 6-7 days.
In case of relapse, repeat the above steps for 2-3 days and the problem will be resolved.
Side effects of bed wetting
There could be more side effects of bed wetting. I have experienced and seen the following side effects in children who suffered from bed wetting.
- Poor eye sight
- graying of hair at young age
- cold and cough, sinus etc
Bed wetting in Adults
Adults may try the following for bed wetting cure:
- Day 1 – Drink 200 ml water 10-12 times during the day with one hour to 90 minutes gap. Avoid tea and most of other liquids. Normal meals.
- Day 2 – Drink no water or other liquids for entire day. That will make it almost 36 hours without water if you add night hours as well.
Do not continue drinking water 10-12 times a day for rest of life. Drinking so much water is harmful. Let the body decide how much water it needs.
Bed Wetting in 17 year old
Bed Wetting in 17 year old – Yesterday I spoke to a person whose daughter of 17 years used to heavily wet the bed till 15 years of age. He gave various medicines for several years. But none of the medicines were of any help. I asked the gentleman whether his daughter has the following conditions –
- Poor eye sight
- Respiratory problems – frequent cold and cough, sinus etc.
- hair graying problems.
- Kidney stones or other issues
He reported that his daughter has severe sinus and hair growing problems.
I myself was bed wetter in my younger days. I had kidney stones at 40 years for 3 years in a row. My hair were gray by thte time I was 20 year old.
I used to have severe cold and cough problem with light sinus problems when I was young.
Bed Wetting is a signal of poor hydration system of the body. The cells stay dehydrated for long periods of time. For perfect hydration the body must experience frequent dehydration coupled with frequent hydration. Either of them by themselves is bad.