One Cure for All Diseases
The main 3 systems of medicine are – Allopathy, Ayurved and Homeopathy.
Allopathy and Ayurved systems assume a person gets diseased when there is imbalance (shortage or excess) of some life elements (Minerals, vitamins, hormones etc.) in the body fluids (Blood). So Allopathy has labs to find the imbalances.
The labs results are meaningless. Since there is no way to decide what is normal quantity for a human body of a mineral or vitamin. If a lab test shows that a person has high BP, it should also show that his blood has more sodium then normal limits. There is no cause and effect relationship established for any of lab results. I may not be making any sense here. Let me take an example.
My bones are weak. I suffer from osteoporosis. I go for blood test. Calcium is low in the blood. I take calcium. My bones further deteriorate. WHY??
The labs reported that I have osteoporosis. Labs reported that my calcium is less. So I increased my calcium intake. The problem should have been resolved. If the problem increases. There should be more to this.
The above is true story. I suffered from severe osteoporosis more than 10 years ago. I am fine now. I did not consume calcium at all. As a child I consumed more than normal calcium. Now as a grown up I had excess of calcium. That is working as toxin in my body. Any further intake of calcium is toxin (poison) for me. But doctors told me that I will have to take calcium and vitamin D3 for life. I did not.
By mistake, I started taking extra salt in water based on the suggestions mentioned in www.watercure2.org. That extra sodium removed excess of calcium from my body. 4 years back I read an article that there is one single molecule in our body which controls sodium and calcium in our body. So I saw the link.
Excess of calcium was causing low levels of sodium in my body. My BP was below normal usually 100/70 or so. By increasing the salt intake I removed excess of calcium from my body and bones became all right. But now excess of salt created lot of other issues. It is very complex story. Mathematically I can say that no super computer can solve this issue even in next trillion years. Trillion year is no exaggeration. Rather instead of writing trillion trillion 50 times I am writing once because that is not digestible by most people.
One of the main reasons for failure to establish the cause and effect relationship is that Diagnostic Systems still can not identify most of the life elements. There are still huge unknown life elements in blood or elsewhere.
- The other reason for failure to establish the cause and effect relationship between various life elements is that the body has great adaptability capabilities. By the time some progress is made in establishing the cause and effect relationship, the body would have changed. That will throw the entire previous efforts to a big zero.
- There has been attempts to attribute the failures of medicine systems to stress, neurological things, the lesser known things in our body. And then the medicine system practitioners seem to rest and turn to Religion and God.
- In Allopathy, Ayurved and Homeopathy attempt is made to change the constituents of our fluid (Blood) to cure any medical condition. Medicines are delivered orally or through injections. The aim is to reach the fluid and thereby bring a change.
- In an emergency room there is a glucose drip bottle consisting of sugar, salt and water. Why??? Because salt regulates water in and outside cells and arteries. Sugar acts as a buffer and allows for gradual changes in the body. But why so much mystery. A sugar and salt bottle costs Rs. 10000/- per day in a hospital. At home it just costs Rs. 0.10 cent.
- There must be some ulterior moto. Remove money out of the system and all the disease will disappear.
- I am here to remove money out of the system of health.
One Cure for All Diseases
- Our body has 5 litres of fluid (Blood is 7% of the body weight). All the above referred life elements live in blood. The cure is possible only if the changes in fluid (blood) take place.
- Let us pause here for 1 minute. Let us take a simple example.
- Take a glass of water. Add 1 spoon of salt to the water. Taste the water. If the water is very salty, one will add some more water to reduce salt in water and match the taste. If salt is less, One will reduce the amount of water.
- So we do not need to vary the salt to match salt to our taste. We can vary water.
- But one can always argue that we can change the quantity of salt to match our taste.
- The problem is that in our blood there are huge number of minerals, vitamins, enzymes and various other health elements. It is next to impossible to find out the relationships among each of these.
- Meaning that the change in one health element causes changes in all other health elements.
- The information that we see about recommended daily allowance (RDA) of various minerals and vitamins is the biggest fraud on this earth. There is no scientific method to calculate the requirements of the body of any of these items.
- Kidneys remove the waste (read excesses) from our blood. That is a natural system. Which we can rely upon.
- Kidneys will preserve the things which are in shortage.
- The imbalance in the health elements (minerals, vitamins in blood etc) cause the diseases.
- The kidneys auto correct the imbalances in the health elements.
- But there is a range within which these imbalances can be removed. Take an example here. Let us say that kidneys will remove the excess of salt from our blood if it is in the range of 100 to 200 units. If the salt in our blood goes beyond 400 the ability of the kidneys to remove the excess is compromised. It may stop removing the excess salt completely or to great extent.
- Let us further look into it.
- Let us say that if salt in blood is 200 units kidneys will remove excess and bring it to 140 units, removing excess of 60 units.
- But if the salt increases to 400 units, the kidneys may be able to remove only 30 units of salt within the same period of time.
- The other situation could be – To remove excess salt there is requirement of potassium of 100 mg. But there is only 50 mg of potassium. And the level of potassium is reduced though more of it was required initially to remove excess salt that was there in the blood.
- For some time excess salt was removed using potassium in the blood.
- Once potassium availability is also compromised, the salt removal also suffers.
- The mention of potassium here is just an example. No real relationship is meant here.
So what is Scientific Cure for all Diseases?
- Let us say there is 5000 ml fluid in our body.
- There are x number of elements which are in excess.
- Add 2500 ml water to this fluid. This should be done by drink 200 ml water every hour from 7 am to 6 pm.
- In 12 hours most of the health elements in excess will come within standard range. Now kidneys will be able to filter the excesses easily without relying on other minerals and vitamins in our body.
- After 6 pm stop drinking any water or other liquids for 36 hours.
- That will cause the fluid in arteries to be reduced. Thereby causing all excesses on the previous day become excessive again and all shortages to come within the standard range. So kidneys will remove the excesses again bringing it lower then the higher limit of standard range.
- Excesses were caused due to eating habits and hence within next few days those eating habits will cause those things to become in excess again. So there will not be much harm in removing the excesses in more quantities.
- Repetition of the above water routines will start giving permanent relief if changes in the eating habits are also introduced.
Day 1 – Try Walking 5 minutes every 30 minutes.
Day 2 – Try walking 5 minutes every hour. Day 1 will result in muscle cramps. It looks easy on the face of it. But it consumes huge amount of calories. It burns more than 4 litres of water in 24 hours. So it has dehydration affect also.
Day 3 – Even managing 5 minutes every hour is too difficult. You would love to agree to this. Now lower your walking to 2-3 minutes per hour. If you skin some hours it will be just perfect.
Later – Repeat Day 2 at least once every 15 days.
The above routine helps you to lose 4-5 kg weight every month. It is perfect way to dehydrate yourself. It is best to beat osteoporosis and joint problems.
If you can not do Option one, Option 2,3 or 4 are also good in that order.
Day 1 – Drink 100 ml water every 30 minutes. Preferably start at 7 am and stop at 6 pm.
Day 2 – Drink 100 ml water 1 hour before each meal. No other water or other fluids.
Day 3, 4 and 5 – Repeat day 2. Look for signs of acute dehydration.
Repeat day 1 to 5 more often. In due course of time as you become healthy and feel much better.
Day 1 – Drink 100 ml water every 15 minutes after getting up in the morning for first 3 hours. So in 3 hours one will drink 100 x 4 x 3 = 1200 ml water. This should cause increase in urine output for next 5-6 hours. After first 3 hours there should not be any water intake. 2 hours after one stopped drinking water eat 1/2 spoon of sugar every hour.
Example – A woke up at 6 am in the morning. At 6 am, 6.15 am, 6.30 am …….. 8.30 am, 8.45 am and 9.00 am A will drink 100 ml water. Total 12 doses of 100 ml water. If one want to drink tea or coffee one can replace one dose of water with that of tea.
No water or other liquids after 9.00 am.
If A is diabetic and can not stay without water for next 21 hours, A can have water between 6 pm to 7 pm. 100 ml water every 15 minutes. That means 100 ml water at 6.00 pm, 6.15 pm, 6.30 pm, 6.45 pm.
Day 1 – Drink 2 to 2.5 litres of water in 200 ml doses every hour. Keep the doses correct. Keep the timing correct. Those suffering from terminal diseases should drink 100 ml per hour. (Drink 200 ml or 100 ml water every hour from 8 am to 7 pm). Drink no water or other liquids after 7 PM on day 1.
On day 2 – Drink no water or other liquids for 24 hours. It will be 36 hours without water technically. At about 6 PM on day one water will be stopped. There is no water intake during night (12 hours). Next day no water intake (12 hours). Next night no water intake (12 hours).
Some people may find it difficult in the beginning to stay without water for 36 hours. They can take 7 to 10 days to get used to the routine.
For healthy people who want to get additional health benefits, after trying the above health routines for 7 days or so, they should switch to a higher level water routine.
After developing enough stamina for staying without water for 36 hours, one should try adding 1/4 spoon of salt to each glass of water on day 1. They may need to reduce the glasses of water to 8 from 12.
It is quite difficult to stay without water after a day with salt. So be patient. Development stamina over a period of time. Say 10-15 days.
Normal healthy people can do the above Day 1 and Day 2 once in 15 days to stay healthy without getting seasonal ailments and allergies.
My father (80 years) survived in June 2014 when all the doctors said that there is no hope for him. He had sepsis, multiple organ failure, CKD stage 5, Brain Damage, on medication for seizure for last 20 years. He was back on recovery path in less than 48 hours. Next were 2 boys with celiac and Irritable bowel syndrome with Blood pressure and pulse problems. Everything was under control in 6 days. Next was dust allergy. After 3 days the wounds caused due to dust allergy completely healed.
One important question that arises is – Why the above is supposed to work? How does it make recovery a sure shot thing. Click on this link to understand this part. You must read this link since I am no medical professional and take no responsibility for anything happening to an individual.