- The suggested exercise is to be done for 15 second for each foot about 10 to 20 times in a day.
- If exercise is done for 10 to 20 days there will be complete relief for more than 5 years.
- Stand facing the wall as shown above.
- Place your hands on the wall in front of your shoulders.
- The leg which pains should be behind.
- First foot about 4 inches from wall.
- Second foot 4 inches from the heal of first foot.
- Lean towards the wall.
- Push your hips inside till your shoulder, knee and hips are in straight line.
- Gently press on the heal of the 2nd foot.
- Do not bend your 2nd foot.
- Stand in this position for about 10 to 15 seconds. While doing this exercise you will feel that your calf muscles are slightly stretched. Do not apply too much pressure. This is mild exercise.
You will get substantial relief on first day itself.
At least 5 persons got immediate relief.
There are so many exercises for Sciatica Pain Relief which doctors and other recommend.
You might have tried a number of the exercises. But none of them are likely to work for long periods of time. You must be very frustrated with new exercises being told by every new person. Yes you have a right to ask for – What is new or different in this exercise routine?
- Sciatica pain occurs when the blood does not flow properly in your nerve.
- Reason the facia (a thin layer of around the body) compresses the sciatica nerves.
- Reasons – Long sitting hours compressing the nerve.
- When the nerve is compressed the fluid / blood leaks out and spreads in the muscles and tissues surrounding the sciatica nerves.
- When a person does stretching exercises to stretch the sciatica nerve the blood flow improves and gives temporary relief. The pain is also relieved to some extent in the beginning.
- But the blood / fluid which is accumulated in the muscles around sciatica nerve and which is clotting is not removed.
- Unless the fluid / blood clotting around is removed there will not be any substantial improvement.
- Any sudden or excessive exercises will cause more fresh tears in the muscles and will reverse the benefits of the exercises shown above. Just do a little at a time. 15 seconds is more than enough. Mild stretch. Do not try to get 100% relief on day 1.
- When you stand against the wall with second foot extended outward the muscles are compressed enough.
- All the blood clots are removed due to compression towards out of the muscles and give complete relief in 2-3 days.
- It is as simple as that.
- Please not there is no need for causing you any pain. Do the stretch only to the extent that you do not feel any pain. As the condition will improve the pain will go away and you will be able to do deeper stretches.
- Have a nice day.