Skin – Fair & Lovely
There has been excessive hype that drinking 6 to 8 glasses of water gives u a shining skin with fair complexion. Look at the leading actresses in the country. No one can doubt that they can afford to have an employee to remind them of drinking water. I believe that most of the actresses do drink more than 6 to 8 glasses of water but most of them (if not all of them) have some skin issues.
Luckily I found that the culprits are soap, shampoos and drinking excessive water.
The story started about 8 years back. I found that drinking 6 to 10 glasses of water brings about shocking health benefits in about 7 days. I found that the complexion of the skin changes to bright shining in a very small period.
When things started going the other way, I could not think that it could be water. In fact it is combination of water, soaps, moisturisers, muscle relaxants and shampoos that are to be blamed. My daughter had excessive sun tanning in 2010. She had been using #Dove soap twice or thrice in a day for last 2 years or so.
I read the wrapper of the dove soap. I tried reading side effects of the chemicals mentions on the wrapper. I got a feeling that these chemicals are not good. I requested my daughter to stop using any soap for some time.
She obliged and stopped using soaps. In 7 days her sun tanning stopped. Then she stopped soaps, shampoos and other oils. The results shocked me. The skin complexion changed to fair very fast. She still does not use soaps etc and her skin keeps improving.
- Do not use Soaps, Shampoos, Oils.
- Use plain water to wash hair, bath.
- Do not hard scrub the skin whether on head or else where.
- This should give you very nice looking and strong hair as well.
- Balanced hydration is the key to skin.
- Water retention will make the skin patchy and rough.
- Dehydration will make the skin look pale and damp. Balance is the key. To attain perfect balance read the home page.