- During Summers – Give your child 6-10 servings (30 to 100 ml water as per age) of water spread evenly through out the day till going to bed.
- During Winters – Give your child 5-7 servings of water.
- The increased water is to be given for 3 to 7 days.
- If the above does not cure bed wetting (This may happen due to excessive use of chocolates, cold drinks and lot of other products) or if your child is already drinking excessive water, give a pinch of salt in 4-5 serving of water per day. This will reduce the water intake on its own.
- This should cure the Bed Wetting of child in 2-3 days.
- Continue this for another 3-4 days to get rid of Bed Wetting permanently.
- When your child gets rid of bed Wetting, he may continue with normal water drinking.
- Please do not restrict the fluid intake in evening. It is important that water is given in the evening hours as well leading upto going to bed.
- Restrict milk intake in the evening.
- Bed Wetting will be cured in just 2 days in most of cases.
- Bed Wetting medicines have very serious side effects. Moreover it is effective only during the period medicine is given. As soon medicine is stopped the Bed wetting starts again. See more details at – http://healthyindianow.in/bed-wetting-side-effects-medicines/
- People in India can leave their mobile number and email id for a call back to discuss in person.
- People outside India write email asking for specific issues.
Brief About Bed Wetting
- 30 to 40% children do bed wetting in the world.
- Bed wetting happens between the age of 2 to 15 years. 10% of children do bed wetting even beyond the age limit of 15 years.
- There are more than 500 million children worldwide who do bed wetting annually.
- Children who wet the bed also have one or more of – graying of hair, Sinus, excessive cold and cough and poor eye vision. With age the muscle control does not improve. The body learns to live with imbalance of fluids in the body.
- Bed wetting is a sign of excessive dehydration or hydration. In fact the use of words excessive hydration and dehydration is not proper in this context. But people will get confused if I say that water does the roll of hydration as well as dehydration. Just like blod sugar, the body automatically controls the fluid levels in the body. When excessive water is taken the body gets into dehydration mode.
- Pimples, Cold & Cough, Constipation, Skin problems, Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure, Heart, Kidney problems, Neurological disorders, cancer, AIDS, respiratory diseases etc all are related with hydration and Bed Wetting in one way or other.
- The first thing that is advised to a person suffering from Pimples is – drink plenty of water, clean your face often.
- Cough & Cough – Saline steam is first line of treatment. Salt is used for water retention.
- Constipation – The first thing that is suggested by doctors all over the world – Up your water intake.
- Skin rashes, boils, dry skin – Up your water intake.
- Blood is composed of mainly water. Blood pressure and blood sugar both are related with water. But no work has been done on these from the perspective of water.
- Cancer – Google “History of Cancer”. For the first 200-300 years it was believed that water imbalance is the main reason of Cancer. Medical Treatment during those years used to be bringing out water balance in the body.
- Hospitals – The first line of treatment is saline water or glucose in most of the cases.
- But sadly no serious work has been done ever to study Hydration or Dehydration till date.
- Balanced hydration is most important aspect of health.
- Those who wet bed are likely to have frequent cold and cough, hair loss, graying of hair, sinus, poor immunity.
- Children who wet bed are likely to live 10 to 20% less than other children.
- The reason of bed wetting is Excessive Hydration or Dehydration. Both these cause mineral imbalance in the body.
- The cure suggested here is based on personal experiences which go well with the scientific facts mentioned on credible web sites including wikipedia.
- Presently there are lot of home remedies, medicines (with serious side effects including death). There are a number of web sites (Government as well as non government) dealing with causes and cures. But none of authorities suggest that there will be substantial cure. The causes are suggestive and not conclusive or logical.
- Some parents put the child on high fluid intake based on the hype surrounding the world currently that more of fluids is good for health. Such children are highly prone to cold and cough, sinus and other respiratory problems. They have very poor resistance.
- Such children may be given salt along with water for 3-5 days. Just a pinch of salt with each serving of water.
- The parents should watch the bed wetting of their children from the first day of adding salt to water.
- They should stop adding salt the moment the bed wetting stops. There after salt may be added in the morning only for 2-3 days in a month for 2-3 months before completely stopping addition of salt.
Experiments and Experiences of Bed Wetting Cure
- As a child I had severe Bed Wetting problem.
- My Son and Daughter had severe bed wetting problem. My son had the distinction of upto 3 bed wetting episodes on a single day.
- My Son (10 yr) and Daughter (7 yr) were cured in less then 7 days after increasing their water intake to 1 serving of water every hour till going to bed. Since initially I did not know that increased water intake can cure bed wetting I can not say exactly in how many days my children were cured. May be they were cured in 24 hours. But since I am too conscious about not making a wrong statement, I am taking that as 7 days.
- As a Child I had mild Sinus, severe Cold and Cough, I wore Specs, I started graying hair by the time I was 20. My Son and Daughter also started graying hair by the time they were 18. But do not have Cold & Cough, Sinus and do not wear Specs.
- I suggested the same cure to my brother in law. His son was 5 years of age at that time. He reported that his son was cured within 24 hours. Did not check about Cold and Cough, Sinus. But he also wear Specs.
- Next was a girl of 5 years of age. She took more than 5-6 days to show results. In the first instance water intake was increased for 3 days. But she was not completely cured so after 1 week again water intake was increased. Thereafter there was complete relief.
- The info relating to Cold and Cough, Sinus not collected.
- I have seen children carrying water bottles with them and regularly sipping water. Most of such children have respiratory problems, itching, frequent cold and cough, skin problems, poor eye sight, nearsightedness etc.
- Recently my friend told me that his 4 year old daughter has severe bed wetting problem. I asked him about her fluid intake. He said that his daughter carries water bottle with her. Overall the water intake was on very high side. She had 12 month cold and cough problems. She had almost all the above listed problems.
- I asked him to reduce her water intake. But my friend said that if his daughter does not get water, she starts crying. I did want to suggest any thing which his daughter would not like.
- I asked my friend to add salt to her water. Just one pinch of salt in 3-4 serving for 2-3 days. Her water intake was controlled on day 2 and she stopped wetting bed. It was simply shocking but too simple in the hind sight.
- But this story is very interesting. So I would like to give some more details.
- Around 3 rd day my friend told me that there is no bed wetting. But also added that at 12 mid night they wake up their daughter and take her to bathroom to pass urine. My reaction was – Please do not give me false feedback. If I am giving you cure then it has to be 100% cure or no cure. I requested him not to wake up his daughter. After 2-3 days I again asked him about bed wetting problem of his daughter.
- He very happily told that there is no problem now. But after few minutes added that they wake her at 5 am in the morning and take her to bathroom.
- Again I was upset with him. I told him not to bother his daughter. I told him that I will fully cure her and he should not even bother about waking her up until she gets up on her own.
- Next 2 days he said that she did bed wetting at 8.30 am and 8.00 am respectively on last 2 days. But then he said that was too late to get up. Again I refused to buy his excuse. I asked him to add salt to her water for one more day. And after two days the bed wetting was resolved permanently.
- This girl too had severe Cold and Cough Problem, itching, and was very rest less.
- Thereafter there was no bed wetting episode. So please do not lie while giving feedback. I am not looking for 1/2 cures. For me the 100% true feedback is most important.
- I just wonder why doctors and scientists could not do such simple things. Why the doctors did not collect the feedback of children who were suggested restrictions on fluid intake in the evening. To my mind that is a crime to blindly suggest medicines and cures to people.
- Next case was some time in the last week of Dec 2013. One of my old employees told me that his relative’s daughter has very severe bed wetting problem. He was telling me at 4.30 PM.
- I gave him my phone and asked him to give his relative a call.
- His relative told me that his daughter is 7 year old. She drinks about 1-2 glasses of water. The girl was drinking 2 cups of tea. One in the morning and 1 in the evening.
- I asked him to give her water every hour till the time of going to bed and give me feedback on daily basis.
- He said that he will do that from next day.
- I told him that he should start immediately and I am expecting that there will be no bed wetting from tonight onwards.
- Next day even I was shocked when he told me that there was no bed wetting. I followed that this case for next 7-8 days. There was no bed wetting.
- No information regarding Cold and Cough.
- I think these cases are enough to point out the importance of water management (fluid management) in bed wetting cases.
- In fact I did have the bed wetting problem. Bed Wetting was extremely aggravated in case of my son. He was also cured by regulating water intake. Son of my brother in law was also cured in 24 hours.
- But both of them were not on high water intake. So increasing the water intake for 2-3 days did the trick.
- Those who visit this page and try the above solutions should fill up the form at the following link for guidance of other parents.