The main 3 systems of medicine are – Allopathy, Ayurved and Homeopathy.
Allopathy and Ayurved systems assume a person gets disease when there is imbalance (shortage or excess) of some life elements (Minerals, vitamins, hormones etc.) in the body.
- So there are blood tests performed in allopathy to know the shortages and excesses.
- In Ayurved doctors rely on previous knowledge and judge the shortages and excess in our body.
- The Diagnostic systems have not made much progress so far. Usually there is difference of opinion among various doctors belonging to the same medicine system.
- The current diagnostic systems, have not been able to establish the cause and effect relationships of any disease in clear terms. The cause of any disease is still unknown eg. Cold, Cough, Flu, Diabetes, Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Stroke Etc.
- One of the main reasons for failure to establish the cause and effect relationship is that Diagnostic Systems still can not identify most of the life elements. There are still huge unknown life elements.
- The other reason for failure to establish the cause and effect relationship between various life elements is that the body has great adaptability capabilities. By the time some progress is made in establishing the cause and effect relationship, the body would have changed. That will throw the entire previous efforts to a big zero.
- There has been an attempt to attribute the failures of medicine systems to stress, neurological things, the lesser known things in our body. And then the medicine system practitioners seem to rest and turn to Religion and God.
- In Allopathy, Ayurved and Homeopathy attempt is made to change the constituents of our fluid (Blood) to cure any medical condition. Medicines are delivered orally or through injections. The aim is to reach the fluid and thereby bring a change.
- There is 5-6 litres of fluid (Blood) in our body. All the above referred life elements live in blood. The cure is possible only if the changes in fluid (blood) take place.
- Let us pause here for 1 minute. Let us take a simple example.
- Take a glass of water. Add 1 spoon of salt to the water. Taste the water. If the water is very salty, one will add some more water to match the taste. If salt is less, One will reduce the amount of water.
- Now take a glass of water with some salt and sugar in it. The problem is caused when salt and sugar are not in correct ratio. Assume that Salt is more and sugar is less.
- As per medicine systems a person will be diseased if either salt or sugar is less or more. Now we need to balance these two things in fluid.
- Kidneys remove the waste (read excesses) from our blood.
- Kidneys will preserve the things which are in shortage.
- Now add water to the mixture. Allow the extra water to remain in the mixture for 1 day. Kidneys will remove the excess sugar by the end of the day.
- By the start of next day sugar will be in right ratio but salt is less.
- Now heat the mixture. Some water will be lost by vaporization.
- Or say that the kidneys will try to eliminate some more water so that things which are in shortage are brought to right concentration/ ratio.
- The moment both the excess and shortages of the body are removed all the organs of the body that were not working due to shortages and excesses will start functioning perfectly.
- Now the disease will disappear.
- In this there was no need of any diagnostic procedures.
- Now take blood. Filter the blood so as to take out one clean glass of water. There are also some other things which have been taken out of the blood. These other things are representative of salt and sugar in above example.
- Add more water to the blood. Allow the blood to remain in our body and be filtered by kidneys. After 24 hours the kidneys would have removed most of the excesses.
- Next day do not drink any water. The concentration of things in shortage will increase. This will improve the working of the systems of the body which depend on the items in short supply.
Day 1 – Drink 2 to 3 litres of water in 200 ml to 300 ml doses every hour. Keep the doses correct. Keep the timing correct. Those suffering from terminal diseases should drink 100 ml per hour.
On day 2 – Drink no water or other liquids for 24 hours. It will be 36 hours without water technically. At about 10 PM on day one water will be stopped. There is no water intake during night (12 hours). Next day no water intake (12 hours). Next night no water intake (12 hours).
Some people may find it difficult in the beginning to stay without water for 36 hours. They can take 7 to 10 days to get used to the routine.
Normal healthy people can do the above Day 1 and Day 2 once in 15 days to stay healthy without getting seasonal ailments and allergies.
My father (80 years) survived in June 2014 when all the doctors said that there is no hope for him. He had sepsis, multiple organ failure, CKD stage 5, Brain Damage, on medication for seizure for last 20 years. He was back on recovery path in less than 48 hours. Next were 2 boys with celiac and Irritable bowel syndrome with Blood pressure and pulse problems. Everything was under control in 6 days. Next was dust allergy. After 3 days the wounds caused due to dust allergy completely healed.