Normal Delivery Tips
Read the constipation post on this web site. Constipation is caused primarily due to less dehydration.
Walking 10k steps a day will the best thing to ensure normal painless delivery.
And you need not stress about 10k steps.
Do it in 5 minutes or even smaller sessions. Walk for 5 minutes and rest for 1/2 hour. In 16 hours you would have walked 160 minutes.
That is roughly 18000 steps.
This will improve the muscle strength to a level that you cannot think of.
I am sure that you will have pain less delivery with the healthiest and brainiest child.
Whatever other tips are given by your doctors will happen automatically.
- You will be able to breath deep. No need to practice it or make efforts for that.
- No will never face constipation in life.
- No Gestational Diabetes
- No Bloating. You can drink and eat whatever you like.
- You will be able to digest all nutrients.
- No dizziness or any other discomforts.
Make this the happiest period of your life.