The visible symptoms of sinus are swelling, pain, inflammation and infection. In case of cold, sore throat, strep throat also swelling is there but to some extent less visible then it is in sinus.
Sinus, cold and sore throat usually happen in the following situations –
- Change of season
- Drinking lot of water after exercises
- When you get up in the morning
- After swimming
- After having first sex
- First Time Kissing or till it excites you
- First time smoking etc
- During winters our body stores less water. This is evident from loss of water from body evident from frequent urination.
- Normally the body adjusts the water stored in the body automatically. But due to tea, coffee, soft drinks, air conditioning, heating, drinking water with meals or shortly after meals, the systems responsible for controlling the water level in the body stops working properly.
- The same thing happens after swimming the body is heated up and cooled at the same time. If a person allows sweating after a swimming session and does not drink water or does not take a shower in cold water sore throat may not happen.
- After having first sex, kissing, first time smoking people tend to either overeat, drink lot of water and sleep immediately so sinus or other respiratory problems start.
- Lot of people in their questions mentioned that they were advised about eating ice cream to get rid of the sinus or sore throat. Yes sudden eating of the ice cream may force the body’s system to get up and start working. But that happens only in less then 10% cases. And if that does not happen the sore throat or sinus is aggravated.
- The easier way out is to allow body to sweat for 1 or 2 hour by increasing the body temperature but not drinking water or other fluids for may be 1 hour after the thing that caused sore throat or cold and cough.
The Cure – Swelling If on average you drink 6 to 8 cups of water in 24 hours you may try the following-
- There are 3 compartments in the body where all the fluid is stored. Most of the diseases are caused due to imbalance of fluids in these 3 compartments. Even cancer is caused due to imbalance of fluids in these compartments. Read more at – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluid_compartments
- The easy way to control swelling is to give up water and all other liquids for 24 hours. In 24 hours there will be no significant dehydration to cause organ failure. But to be double sure one can stay indoors for 24 hours. This helps in lot of other ailments. One can do it when one is in indoors and does not have a condition. It improves the immune system. It ensures that body’s fluid control systems work properly.
- In 24 hours the reduction in the fluids will be about 1.5 to 2 litres or about 20% to 30% of the total body fluid of a normal adult.
- Never the swelling due to sinus or cold and cough is more than 20% to 30% of the body volume.
- During this period of 24 hours the loss of water from the body does not reduce significantly to offset reduced water intake.
- The reduction in loss of body water thru urine or sweating starts after 24 hours in most of people.
- The reduction in total body fluids will help reduce swelling due to sinus.
- Slow dehydration in air conditioned rooms will bring about perfect balance of fluids in the 3 compartments.
If you drink very less water and other fluids first drink 50 ml of water every 30 minutes for 2-3 days and then try the first option of giving up water for 24 hours.
- The reduced swelling will give immediate relief from pain and inflammation. It will make it much more easier to eliminate the cough thru nose without any pain.
- That will also improve the blood acid levels and minerals. This forces changes at the cell level as well. Blood acid levels are the first line of defense against the infections. So infection will also be taken care of.
- So swelling gone, pain gone, cough moving out, infections taken care of. Now what remains in the body for the next change of season time. Obviously nothing.
On rest 2-3 days do whatever u feel like. The above works for sinus, cold, running nose, sore throat and strep throat, when the throat is hurting, All types of headache and lot of other conditions.