Healthier White Butter
- Butter is very tasty
- But in last few decades butter is blamed for everything
- Butter is said to be bad for heart
- Butter is believed to cause weight gain
But Consider the Facts
- There was only Butter and Ghee before 1900.
- People were slim and strong
- People had almost no sign of any heart attacks
- People had much healthier life
The above facts are causing lot of people to turn back to butter as a better choice for healthy life.
Reasons why Butter is good for you –
- Butter is Rich in Fat-Soluble Vitamins – A, E and K2.
- Vitamin K2, is rare in the modern diet.
- Vitamin K2 is involved in calcium metabolism.
- Deficiency of K2 is linkedwith many diseases like heart diseases, cancer and osteoporosis.
- Butter has healthy Saturated Fats
- There is no proof that Saturated Fats is harmful to heart
- Saturated fats increases HDL. But keep it in moderation. Every thing in excess is harmful. But HDL increased substanitally when I cut down all other oils and was consuming only butter oil. 20-30 grams a day is good.
- Butter contains short and medium chain fats.
- Butter increases satiety and increased fat burning.
- Butter Lowers Heart Attack Risk
- A study revealed that high-fat dairy consumption reduced the risk of heart disease by 69%, due to increased Vitamin K2 intake.
- Butter is a good source of 4-carbon fatty acid butyrate. This helps in digestion.
- Butter protects against inflammation.
- Butter has Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid has powerful effects on metabolism
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid is actually sold commercially as a weight loss supplement.
- A new study came out in 2012. They discovered that high-fat dairy did not increase risk of obesity
- Butter is yummy