- Wash your face 2-5 times during the day with plain water. Do not use any soap, wash washes or any other chemical.
- Do not use your hands vigorously on your face while washing. Instead spend more time to wash your face with hands very softly.
- The idea of washing face with water is to remove the oil build up which has dried on your face. Only top layer of oil has to be removed.
- In no case the oil of the skin should be removed. The last layer of oil on the skin protects your skin from sun, dirt, inflamation, scrubbing, rubbing given by your hands etc. Spend at least 5 minutes each time to wash your face. It should be super gentle wash of your face.
- Use fresh and clean towel each time to dry your face. Remember – no scrubbing that is most important.
- Do not scrub your face with towel. Pat dry your face with soft cloth.
- Avoid direct sun light on your face. In case you have to stay direct under sun, use plain water at room temperature to wash your face 2-3 times extra.
- Use Besan face mask (home made) on your face once or twice to get rid of pimples that are already there before your start the above things.
- Do not use fragrances. These are not skin friendly.
- Eating oils in excess can also cause growth of pimples. But there is nothing to worry about that. One can easily handle excess oil of the body. Refer to the page on heart and Cholesterol. That page is for lowering the cholesterol without any medicines. http://healthyindianow.in/heart-cholesterol/
- Drink 6 to 10 glasses of water 6 days in a week.
- Give up water and all other fluids for 24 hours once in a week.
Causes of Pimples
- Improper hydration of your body.
- Bed Wetting in early childhood is very clear sign of improper hydration in early childhood.
- Constipation is second sign of improper hydration.
- Dry skin is also sign of improper hydration.
- Dandruff is also sign of improper hydration.
- Skin breakage of the palms in winters is also sign of improper hydration.
- Obesity is also sign of improper hydration.
- Wiping off sweat from your face with hand / towel while playing under direct sun.
- Do not ever wipe of sweat from face by hand or otherwise. Pat dry your sweat. Later as soon as possible wash your face with plain water. It will not do any harm if sweat is allowed to stay on face for long hours.
How to perfect the Art of hydration
- Mastering the art of curing Bed Wetting is the only way of mastering the art of Hydration.
- Every one in this world should help children to cure bed wetting in less then 3 days.
- Every one should share / report the experiences of curing bed wetting so that a perfect model of hydration can be made.