I am not a qualified doctor. I do not hold any degree or certificate in skin care. The suggestions are based on personal experience and common sense. Water routine logic is given on home Page.
Skin Specialist in Delhi
My personal experiences are shared on the following links
It is also important to read the details on the Home Page as well.
Dove soap is the main cause for sun tanning and other damage to the skin (redening of the skin). Most of the soaps containing oils, creams and moisturizers are to be blamed for skin damage.
You will see noticeable changes in the skin within 7 to 10 days after stopping the use of such soaps.
I thought I am the only person waging a war against soaps and shapoos.
I really very happy to see other web sites giving complete information in simple to read format.
- Soaps and Shampoos remove the essential oils produced by the skin and scalp.
- So next time your hair and skin feel very oily, and you are compelled to use soaps and shampoos.
- The stores of those essential oils in the inner layers of the skin get reduced. Over time that causes skin cancer and other cancers.
- The good news is that when we stop use of shapoos and soaps our skin stops producing excessive oils in about 2 to 5 weeks.
- So if you are giving up shampoos and soaps be sure that your skin and hair will look beautiful after 2 weeks to 5 weeks.
- And believe me you will love the feeling your skin and hair give to your own touch.
Shamoos and Soaps are extremely harmful for the skin and hair. Check the following web sites which might give my statement lot of weight.
And most shocking thing is the name by which this is called. No poo method.
Shapoos cause the scalp or skin to poo all the time too much oil. Then you will need to use shapoos to get rid of that excess shampoo.