Lower High Blood Pressure in 10 Days
Young man with Celiac disease aged 29 years.
His highest Blood pressure readings were 145/95 with pulse 100.
First day – 3 to 4 litres of water with 45 to 60 minutes of gap divided in equal parts.
Second day – No water or other liquids for 24-36 hours.
In 8 days the blood pressure was 122/78 with pulse of 85.
In next few days I expect the blood pressure to drop further. The reasons are pretty simple. They are as mentioned in Sepsis section of this website.
Keep coming back. Celiac disease will be over in less then 1 month.
Today after 10 days the BP and Pulse Rate were – 110/70 pulse – 84
Blood Sugar – Diabetics – Cause
According to me a person becomes diabetic if he does not consume minimum amount of sugar on daily basis or else he consumes more sugar and no fat and proteins.
But why should you believe me.
- I have spoken to 100s of people who have high blood sugar.
- All in my family have high blood sugar. I consume highest sugar in my family and I do not have high Blood sugar.
- At the age of 51 I can still eat 3-4 kg mangoes (sweetest) in one sitting. I can consume 20 – 30 spoons of sugar in 24 hours without raising my blood sugar to beyond 120.
Know yourself (first hand) – Fill up the form and get the answers you want –
Metabolic syndrome – Tea – Blood Pressure – Blood Sugar
When I was studying in 12 some one told me that eating less and eta helps in improving the memory. Since I wanted to top the Examinations I started eating just enough to live. During 12th Class I started drinking 6 to 8 cups of strong tea or coffee during the day. Before my 12th class I was not a fan of tea. I hardly used to drink tea.
After my exams were over in March I stopped drinking tea. For next 1 month I was just sleaping. I was as if I have been drugged.
But the thing which I realised today was there was no head ache in the begining. I do not remember if there was head ache later when the withdrawal effects of tea were completely gone.
Later when I was around 40 I was drinking 3-4 cups of tea most of the days. But if I would drink any less tea or will stop drinking tea there were no extreme withdrawal symptoms of tea.
For last 5-6 years I am not drinking tea. But every 2-3 months I used to drink few cups of tea just to understand how tea works.
As I became more independent of tea, I came to realise that the withdrawal symptoms of tea were extreme difficult and unmanageable. For last 2 years now if I drink even 1/2 cup of tea that can keep me awake during the night.
The most important aspect is that if after drinking 1/2 or 1 cup of tea I stop drinking tea the next day I will have unmanageable head aches. I always wondered why it was so severe pain. Today there seems to be some explanation for that pain.
Tea diverts the total energy available in the body. The use of tea from the internal organs shifts to external activities. So if a person drinks tea once in a while this total energy shifts from internal organs to external activities.
A person who is habitual of drinking tea, this internal organs learn to work at much lower energy levels and hence cause metabolic syndrome. So if he stops drinking tea he will not experience extreme pain and discomfort. The reason is that his internal organs are used to working at very low energy. So when he stops drinking tea the energy does not shift to internal organs within 24 hours. It takes very long time for the internal organs to come back to full energy levels.
The pain happens when there is sudden shifting of the energy towards vital organs. The vital organs start working at a much higher energy levels. How exactly that happens may be some one who is reading this can help.
I will try to build up further from experiences that friends may share with me in coming days.
How dangerous is tea
- Tea has zero calories.
- Most of people around the world drink tea when they feel low on energy.
- Tea provides instantaneous alertness and energy.
- The calories in milk and sugar that goes into tea does not have in themselves enough to provide that instantaneous energy and alertness.
- All other stimulants like alcohol, drugs etc. have high calorie value in them to provide that extra energy.
- On average a person eats about 2000 to 2500 calories a day.
- There are 1440 minutes in 24 hours.
- That is about 1.5 calories a minute is required. Almost all of this calorie is needed to run the internal organs and systems like brain, heart, kidney, liver, blood pressure, body temperature, digestion etc.
- In 24 hours a person may spend about 50 to 500 calories in external activities like walking, running, exercise, sports etc.
Based on above we can conclude that when a person gets up in the morning the level of energy in his body is constant. If a person feels low on energy in the morning, that is an indication that his entire energy is channelised to run his internal organs and systems.
Why Tea is Dangerous for the Human body
- By drinking tea the body does not get extra energy since there is no calories in tea.
- The body simple diverts the existing energy that is used for internal organs and internal systems to external activities.
- That would mean that tea makes less energy available for internal vital organs.
- That would mean that our vital organs will work at reduced energy levels.
- From this one can conclude that tea causes metabolic syndrome.
- Metabolic syndrome is responsible for Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure, Heart ailments, Stroke, Constipation and every other disease.
Why there is often news that tea is good for heart and for other things
- Check what is source of the news.
- Check the source of scientific study that is referred.
- Check the details of scientific studies.
- Send a RTI to Indian Council for Medical Research to get a copy of the original research.
You are most likely to face the wall. There is no serious long term scientific study on the effects of tea consumption.
I made some efforts for collecting the data on the effects of tea consumption. You may see the results of the scientific research at the this link.
Heart Attack – Stroke – Blood Pressure
Heart Attack – Stroke – Blood Pressure
- These are caused due to excess of fluids in the body.
- In winters our skin becomes dry because our body stores less water (fluids).
- In winters our body stores less water is also evident in more urine frequency.
- The first line of treatment of High Blood pressure is diuretics which increases the urine output to control blood pressure.
- Salt has two way responses. Initially salt causes lesser urine frequency but more urine output. Later salt acts to retain fluids.
Why we can not control the blood pressure initially by reducing our fluid intake.
It will not be out of place to mention about Resting Metabolic Rate and Work Done concept in physics.
Resting Metabolic Rate is Rate of calorie burning while one is not doing any physical activity. These calories or energy is required to keep the vital organs of the body in working condition e.g Heart, Brain, Liver, Kidneys etc.
Work Done – If we move a solid item of 5 kg. from its position to a distance 2 metre away, the work done will be weight multiplied by distance. This is not exact formula but it is good enough for understanding the concept over here for a common man.
For 1000s of years now we have been focussing on the Work Done to improve out health. But that has not improved anything. This approach did not deliver any concrete results.
The condition of Health of a person is decided by the Condition of the Vital Organs. Condition of Vital Organ can be seen by the way it works in Resting condition. A person remains in resting condition 95% or more time in current society.
The calorie consumption in resting condition of a healthy person is more than that of a sick person. A sick person is overweight or underweight, high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, kidney problem etc.
All these conditions are cumulatively called Metabolic Syndrome. Metabolic Syndrome is due to the energy supply and demands mismatch.
To get out of the Metabolic Syndrome, one should focus on improving the Resting Metabolic Rate. Since 95% of the time we are resting. A small change in Resting Metabolic Rate will result into huge gain for the body.
The average Resting Metabolic Rate is 1 to 2 calories per minute. In 24 hours there are 1440 minutes. So if one can improve Resting Metabolic Rate by 0.5 calories that will mean 720 calories burnt extra in 24 hours. That is much higher than what we can burn by high intensity exercises in 24 hours.
Check back later for more on this topic.