- Itching is caused due to lack of skin oil. Natural Skin Oils washed away due to use of Soaps and Body Wash.
- Itching is caused due to abrasion of the skin fold. e.g. Inner thighs
- Build up of Fluids in the area of Itching.
- 95% and more Itching is caused in and around sexual organs due to heightened concerns of hygiene and excessive use of Soaps.
How the Ointments available Work
- The ointments contain steroids.
- These steroids eat away into the cells. This is destructive process.
- Destruction of cells in the top layers of the skin causes disappearance of the fluids from the area.
- The very small veins in the area are damaged. That stops the excessive fluid leakage in the area from the effected area.
- This destructive process makes that area lesser sensitive and hence reduces the Natural Itching response of scrubbing.
- Due to reduced scrubbing lesser fluids leak from the veins.
- Reduced sensitivity of the muscles in sexual organs cause impotency. There is usually a warning on the ointment inserts that these should not be used for long duration.
- The cells which are destroyed by the steroids come back after some time by natural process of healing.
- That is enough indication that the ointments do not support the natural process of healing.
- Stop using Soaps – That help maintain adequate natural oils in skin folds. So there will be no abrasion and bruising in the area.
- Sex organs are not dirty. There is no reason to hate them.
- Excretions are not cause of infections. So no reason to be extra conscious for hygiene.
- Bath at least once per day with plain cold water. At about 40% temperature.
- In case of discomfort wash at least two times during the day.